Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Dip

You know what's awesome? Cream cheese. I bet you guessed I was gonna say that.

I mean, it's just so versatile. It's like a 2001 John Mabry sitting in the dairy section of your local grocery store. Am I right, or am I right?

My mother-in-law, Marilyn, introduced me to this tasty dip, and I've been craving it ever since.

Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Dip
-8 ounces cream cheese, softened
-1 package of dry Hidden Valley ranch dressing mix
-2 roasted red peppers, diced
-1 six ounce can of quartered artichokes, diced
-3 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, chopped
-crackers or pita chips

1. Mix the cream cheese and ranch dressing mix with a hand blender. Spread evenly into the bottom of a pie plate.

2. Add the chopped roasted red peppers, artichokes, and parsley evenly on top of the cream cheese.

3. Serve with pita chips or crackers.



2 comments:

Sara McCarty said...

I love your recipe posts! They all sound fabulous! Especially the red pepper one! Love me some roasted red peppers!

ahd said...

Yes, your friends are cute. but you are CUTER! and way better in the kitchen.