Here's a roasted cauliflower recipe I kind of threw together based on what I had lying around from a trip to the farmers market. I had no idea it would be so freaking good. Matt took one bite and blurted out some swear words in appreciation.
Roasted Ranch Cauliflower
-1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
-1 package of dry ranch dressing
-1 lemon, juiced
-1/2 cup olive oil
-4 green onions, chopped (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix the dry ranch dressing, olive oil, and half of the lemon juice in a large bowl.
3. Add the cauliflower florets and toss until the florets are fully coated with the mixture.
4. Spread the florets evenly on a roasting pan and roast for approximately 20 minutes, or until the florets are tender and slightly browned.
5. Before serving, squeeze the remaining lemon half over the cauliflower and toss in the green onions.